Paxton Vets's home page
Clifton Road Surgery 0208 6533355
Gipsy Road Surgery 0208 6701772

Pet Travel Certificates

Our advice on travelling abroad with your pet

All our Vets are LVIs (Licensed Veterinary Inspectors) and are therefore able to prepare and certify travel certificates for your pets. These often need to be done in advance of your travels, so please contact us with your plans as early as possible, to ensure we have the correct information and can then advise you.

For travel to EU countries and Northern Ireland your pet will now need an Animal Health Certificate, issued within the 10 days before you travel. We will need to know which country you are going to in advance of the appointment with the Vet.

For travel outside the EU, your pet will need an Export Health Certificate. Please contact DEFRA direct for up to date information on the requirements for the specific country you are travelling to.